Thursday, March 27, 2014

Forgotten Dedications?

McQuown claimed on March 13, 2014 that "everyday that I walk I dedicate that days walk to a fallen veteran".  Today is March 27, 2014.  There have been no other "dedications".

Where are the rest of your dedications, McQuown?  My how soon we forget the pseudo-purpose of your own journey, right bud?

Follow · March 13 

OPERATION T.R.O.O.P.S.( TOGETHER REMEMBERING OUR OUTSTANDING PATRIOTIC SERVICE MEMBERS ) EVERYDAY THAT I WALK I DEDICATE THAT DAYS WALK TO A FALLEN VETERAN: I Dedicate Today's walk to United States Army SGT. William Joshua Rechenmacher. Sgt Rechenmacher was Deployed to Heaven on 1/18/2007 While serving in Baghdad, Iraq. Sgt Rechenmacher was the only one killed that day. Sgt Rechenmacher was a son, Friend to many , brother, ex-husband and father. He was killed 11 days after his 24th birthday. I Stand Very Proudly and Render unto YOU Sgt Rechenmacher, A Slow, Deliberate, Very Respectful Salute, To Honor YOU . Rest My Fellow Veteran We have the watch. With Every Step I take Today, Step After Step , Yard After Yard , and Mile after Challenging Mile belongs to YOU Sgt Rechenmacher. Any and all Blood Sweat and Tears I may spill today is for YOU . With my continued epic walk to America's Capital Steps your sacrifice will Never ever be forgotten. Marching on Semper FI








0 comments:

Post a Comment